We sculpt and draw from a professional model 6 sessions a week, with the exception of major holidays and occasional workshops. There are separate sessions for sculpture and drawing/painting.
Sculpture (3D) sessions:
- Tuesday 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (sculpture)
- Saturday 10 am – 1 pm (sculpture)
- Sunday 10 am – 1 pm (sculpture)
The sculture poses generally go for 9 sessions, for example, the Sunday pose will go for 9 consecutive Sundays with the same model and pose.
Drawing/Painting (2D) sessions:
- Monday 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (drawing/painting)
- Wednesday 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (drawing/painting)
- Friday – 9:30 am – 12:30 pm (drawing/painting)
The drawing/painting poses generally go for 8 sessions, e.g., the Wednesday pose will go for 8 consecutive Wednesdays with the same model and pose. If the calendar doesn’t show up on your smart phone, try viewing here, or try viewing on a computer.